Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Freakin' Valentine's Day

So, I don't understand why no one seems to see the truth behind Valentine's Day. And no, I am not talking about that whole "holiday invented by Hallmark and Hersey's" thing. I am talking about something much more sinister, much more dangerous; something that could cause our way of life to crumble around our ears.

Year after year, candy sales see progressive increases. Every February 14, the majority of the population is sitting around, fat and happy, in a chocolate-, wine- and love-induced coma. Except no one seems to realize that this is exactly what they want to happen. No one seems aware that this is the time they wait for. While everyone is sitting around basking in the ignorance of their love, they will attack. Who is "they", you ask? Why, the Communists of course. Why do you think all the decorations on this day are red?

Think about it...

0 comments: